General informations :
- Hosting: Ubuntu MySQL5.5 Ubuntu Linux System Server
- Ethernet Distribution: High Availability 1G Fiber
- Datacenter: Aceliweb bay (France)
- CMS Core: WordPress
Design and Implementation
- Graphic Creation: layout, design, PHP development and scripts:
ACELI company Vitré(35) : Lionel L., Eric G., Paul L.
OTSI du Pays de Vitré: Emmanuelle R.
- Flows implementation and syndication:
OT du Pays de Vitré: Emmanuelle R., CDT Bretagne35
Data Privacy Notice
Bretagne-vitre.com have been created and regularly upgraded to comply with the obligation to ensure data protection information in accordance with the French laws “Informatique et Libertés”. (Freedom and Information Law).
The Pays de Vitré Tourist Office is committed to upholding the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) became effective on May 25, 2018.
Types of data collected:
Information collected by using the web-form on the page « Contact us », « Brochure request » or even the online ticketing service are built to answer at a specific formatted question based on your identity, your contact details, the message subject and department selected
This informations will allow us to answer you as fully as possible.
Sending of forms permit to register and return your voluntary consent to the transmission of data.
Dissemination of personal data:
None of the personal information communicated are transferred to third parties. Shared data by sending forms from the page « Contact-us », page »Request brochures » or online ticketing service are managed by Tourist Office Department according to their purposes. Our site follows the CNIL recommendations for the collection and processing of personal data.
Management of personal data:
Information provided by the users are archived for three years as recommended by law.
Information provided by professional partners that could contain personal information are also archived for three years. Before this deadline, interested parties are contacted by e-mail to inform them in case of a renewal or an update of their data. They could raise an objection on this occasion.
Internship or job application are not archived if they do not correspond to an ongoing recruitment action.
You also have a permanent right to consult, change, correct and delete data about yourself. You can exercise it by using the form on the contact page, or using the contact information located at the bottom of the page
SSL protection of exchanges between users and our website bretagne-vitre.com:
To guarantee the security and the confidentiality of exchanges between you and our Internet site, we made the choice of protection by using data encryption and coding interactions.
The SSL security certificate, issued by a trusted third party, generates an encryption key. It will protect our exchanges by ciphering key (key 2048 bites – SHA-256).Check on your browser that the address of the website is https://bretagne-vitre.com
Copyrights and intellectual property
Content on this site is governed by the Code of Intellectual Property.
Photographs, texts, downloadable documents, animated sequences, video sequences, … as well as all works integrated into the site are the property of the Tourist Office of Pays de Vitré or third parties having authorized the Tourist Office to use them.
- Reproduction on electronic or paper format Reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium is authorized, provided the source is clear and readable, along with the mention “Rights reserved Tourist Office du Pays de Vitré ». The information used should only be used for personal, associative or professional purposes; any commercial or advertising uses are excluded without the prior written consent of the rights holders.
Media and Photo Credits:
- Graphics and Author Works: Aceli
- Photos: Vitré Tourist Office; Art photographer
- Photos and insertion documents: refer to broadcasters
Photo credit details:
- Photo Plus Maignan, Bernard Le Fellic, Bernard Gendron
- Vitré Communauté (page Les piscines Aquatide et La Guerche)
- Le Vendelais Association (page « Cinéma » for cinéma Le Vendelais)
- Association Aurore Cinema (page « Leisure » and « Cinéma »))
- Florentin (Branféré Park)
- ERE Eiffage (LGV Ticketing page)
- Chai d’Anthon (Partners page – General food)
- Le Chai d’Anthon (Partners page – General food)
- The Florist (Partners page – Flower decoration gift)
- Les Vergers de launay (Partners page – Producers, direct sales)
Use of the bretagne-vitre.com website
Users of our site bretagne-vitre.com admit to having the competences of the means necessary to access and use this site. They also admit having the acknowledge to check that the computer system contains no software viruses or malware. The anti-virus software shall be updated and functional.
In the same way, your computer equipment must be in a perfect working order with the latest navigation software version proposed by the publisher. The goals are to preserve your security as well as the benefits from the quality of the site and all technologies implement for comfort and ergonomics.
Users acknowledge that they have been informed that bretagne-vitre.com is accessible without interruption, except in the case of force majeure, incidents, servers maintenance, difficulties related to communications networks or any other technical problems. For maintenance reasons, ACELI reserves the right to interrupt the broadcast of the site at any time.
Navigation and Cookies
Cookies are used on our website bretagne-vitre.com for the following purposes:
- Establish traffic statistics,
- Improve the browsing and interactivity experience,
- Facilitate the online sales process for ticketing (caddy system)
- Customize the route by secure session.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer to record technical information about your browsing. Some parts of this site may not be fully functional without the acceptance of cookies.
Our site uses external features that may temporarily place cookies such as:
- Google Analytics; it deposits its own cookies to analyze statistically and anonymously your journey on our site statistically and anonymously. The goal is to improve our site to better meet your expectations.
The cookies generated by the site bretagne-vitre.com are stored 6 months (The law « Informatique et Libertés » provides a maximum period of 13 months)
I revoke my consent
If you encounter difficulties to exersice this right, or if you want informations, contact-us: either by the form of the contact page , by mail firstname.lastname@example.org , or by telephone on 02 99 75 04 46
Informations contained in our website bretagne-vitre.com are as accurate as possible and the site is regularly updated, however it may contain inaccuracies, omissions or gaps. If you notice a gap, error or what appears to be a malfunction, thank you to report it by email. Describing the problem you have with the most accurate way possible (page causing problems, type of computer and used browser, …).
Any downloaded content is at the user’s own risk and under his sole responsibility. the Pays de Vitré Tourist Office can’t be held responsible for any damage to the user’s computer or any loss of data resulting from the download.
Pictures are not contractual.
Links contained in the site bretagne-vitre.com, to external resources, are to provide additional informations and also for the support and promotion of our partners.
Although we take the greatest care in checking the content of these external sources when setting up links. We recommend caution because the responsibility of the Pays de Vitré Tourist Office can’t be engaged.
Place Général De Gaulle
Tel.:02 99 75 04 46
Manager: Magali REVAULT