Stay 3 days/2 nights
When Brittany has used to be independent, a dense network of castles was built on the border between the Duchy of Brittany and the Kingdom of France.
These fortified places called « Marches de Bretagne » constituted a powerful line of defense against the many external threats.
Through this tour, we hope introduce you to these three cities, « ville d’Art et d’Histoire » with a rich history and unique heritage!
– Visit of Fougeres by the tourist train
– Visit of the Castle of Fougères
– Lunch in Fougeres country
– Viist of the Botanical Park of Upper Brittany
– Departure for Vitré (or) accommodation in Fougeres
Day 2- VITRÉ
– Reception at the Tourist Office Vitre
– Visit of Vitré
– Lunch in Vitré
– Visit of the castle of Vitré
– Departure for Laval (or) accommodation in Vitre
Day 3- LAVAL
– Visit of Lactopôle. Cheese Tasting included in the visit
– Lunch cruise aboard the « Vallis Guidonis »
– Visit of of Laval by the tourist train
– Lunches on days 1, 2 and 3 (beverages included)
– Dinner on day 1 and day 2 (drinks included)
– The night in a double room 1/2,
– Breakfast on day 1 and day 2,
– Guided tour.
– Transportation; personal expenses.
– This package is provided as an indication, it can be offered in a different order. (Consult us for the duration, the rates and the organization of your stay).
Contact : Emmanuelle REZE – Tel: 02 99 75 04 46 – email@example.com